Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Desserts...

I have the best grade level team that I think I have ever worked with in my 10 years of teaching! Today we didn't have a great day...just normal job b.s., and we were all a little 'put out' after work...so we decided to go to Chili's and vent over dessert....I mean, chocolate just seems to melt your stress right away! ha! It was great & let me say that Chili's has a new dessert with white chocolate, and I highly recommend it. We got both the white chocolate AND the regular chocolate and shared!! YUM!
And, in honor of Wordless Wednesday that I haven't been wordless for in awhile...here is Simba and Kevin....that cat LOVES him some Kevin and will pile up on him the minute he gets home and sits down! Ha!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Its amazing how much Simba looks like Stanley (PC)

I LOVE all of the desserts at CHILIS!
YUMMMMsville!

Tasha said...

kevin looks thrilled, hehe

Trina said...

Okay this post totally reminded me of Den. He loves loves white chocoloate, and he loves loves cats and they love him too. Dont know why, but he has a way with them! hehehe