Monday, April 07, 2008

Bliss...

When I got out of my BORING after school meeting today about testing, I had a voicemail from Kevin saying he was home working in the garden. I was giddy trying to get home to work in the yard with him (and jealous that he had a head start! ha!). The weather was gorgeous today!
I am not ashamed to admit that today when I got home, I felt completely happy and content to be working in the backyard with Kevin. I have found my soul mate and am truly happy. We piddled around all afternoon with no phones or anything (sorry to both our Mom's who tried to call us! ha!) It really is the little moments that count!
Oh, and turns out, Mr. Toad is a MRS. Toad ~ see the baby toad beside her:

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oooooh how sweet Lori!!! Knowing that he is your soulmate...so awesome!! I'm so glad the two of you found each other again. And more yard work too. I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trina said...

What a sweet post! I would have been giddy to get home to man working in the yard too. I am so glad that you two have that kind of love for each other. There is nothing more precious than that. And no guilt for a phoneless day, we all need days like that!