Sunday, March 02, 2008

My weekend in pictures...

Friday night was scrap night with the girls & my friend, Donna, who recently had the twin girls, stopped by with the babies!!! So...for a few hours, we stopped and ooohhed and awwwwed! Aren't they cute and small and precious??? Look at these baby feet!!
Kevin and I may get to babysit soon and give the Mom and Dad a night out. How scary is that? ha!
Saturday, we piddled (is that a word?) around town and around the yard. The nice weather (70 degrees!!) inspired one Lowe's trip!! We also rented two movies ~ Michael Clayton (with my man, George Clooney) & Eastern Promises (watchin' it tonight). Michael Clayton was good. In the middle, I was starting to think, where is this going? But, it all comes together in the final 30 minutes. George does not disappoint, ladies, it is a rental that even the man will enjoy. And, we were also excited to score the next season of the Soprano's. We are soooo hooked!
Check out Mr. Handy Man this weekend!! Kevin installed a new shower head in the guest bath AND new floodlights in the backyard. He installed the whole kit - not just changing the bulb! ha! I broke the last one we had - don't ask!
I cut back all the crape mertle's and all the dead stuff in the flowerbeds over the past two days ~ check out my burn pile! I am super excited about that! LOL! I am a country girl after all!

Now ~ on our trip to Lowe's we checked out patio possibilities ~ still no firm decision on what to use, but picture a patio off the deck where I have my tarp down killing grass. It will be in front of the steps too - I just figured my wussy dog wouldn't walk on the tarp! ha!
Speaking of the dog ~ my sweetest doggie! Today was his 10th birthday! My baby is getting old!! :-(
Simba gives him some birthday love ~ a little butt in the face and tail wrapped around the head. This cat will rub all over him and is most annoying! ha!
And finally, Kevin got the grill working again (Mr. Handy Man this weekend!). The grill was a little messed up b/c we used it as a smoker some. Now, she is back in business and Kevin grilled burgers for lunch and is grilling chicken for dinner! Yummy!
All in all, a GREAT weekend with NO master's work!
Oh, and I made a 91/100 on my midterm. That is a high B. (93% and up is an A)
But, if I make a B in this class, I will jump for joy!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I want to come over for dinner. I miss grilling...Jeff doesn't like to do it.

marykathryn said...

You have been a busy lady..We also grilled this weekend..great minds..LOL
Those babies are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Glad we had great weather for it. Tell the handyman I have a few chores at my house if he runs out of stuff to do.

Erika said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. The babies are just too cute!! Have a great Monday.

Tasha said...

70 degree weather....oh you better stop with that, at least until we get that here is Michigan too :)

Anonymous said...

The babies are adorable...so the chick on the right holding one of the babies....who is that girl?

Trina said...

Wow those are some seriously good grades! Wooohoooo!!!! Plus it looks like you guys have been staying busy and productive. I hope you feel better soon though.

Laski said...

Babies . . . babies, me love babies. Oooohhh, and doggies, and kitties, and the Sopranos . . . and Lowe's, handymen, and burgers.

Congrats on your midterm!

Anonymous said...

Babies!! They are soooo cute! I seen the feet photo and my first thought was "WHAT A GREAT SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT THAT WILL BE!" I'm sure you'll have to do that layout for the new mom, who has got to be WAY too busy to scrap! Oh, happy birthday to your furry baby too!!

You and Lindsey and your home improvement projects are making me feel really, really lazy in that I need to do some stuff around here too! Maybe you'll inspire me. But not today -- we get our new puppy later this evening. Yay!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to say: CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT GRADE!! I knew you could do it!