Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's here...

The treadmill is in the house! We brought it home from Kevin's parents house this weekend. Of course, I had my stress attack once we got it home about how ugly it made the guest room. Ha! What's more important - being healthy or having a pretty room that no one uses? I guess being healthy! Darn it!
We are suppose to start walking on it tomorrow (because we got home late Saturday and the hogs were playing and today is a day of rest). Have I already started with the excuses?
Well, wish us luck! I did put the little tv in there that we use in the camper b/c I know I won't walk on it if I can't watch tv. Hope that does the trick!
I'll keep you posted!
Now, I gotta go eat another piece of that chocolate cake Kevin's mom sent home with us! Hee-hee!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I should have sent you mine..Its currently in the family room with boxes walking on it.

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha I could have wrote this post myself just a few years ago. I had brought my Mom's treadmill (which she no longer used) to my own house, moved the television in front of it, and promptly started making excuses! I won't tell you that it soon became a nice place to hang clothes on and that it now sits in my brother's how somewhere, probably catching more clothes. LOL (Gosh, I've probably really just discouraged you, but I don't mean to. You will do better, Lori.)

Anonymous said...

House. My brother's HOUSE, not how. LOL

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing how it works for you. Of course, I'm more interested in the cake, but... :)