Friday, March 07, 2008

SNOW DAY!!

I got my snow day today!! Woo-hoo!


I did my snow dance, taught my kids the dance, and followed Lindsey's advice and told 'em to wear their PJ's inside out, and it worked! And thank you to all who did the snow dance for us! LOL! (It had to be that, because it really is a pitiful amount of snow outside.) It depends on which news station you watch, what will happen throughout the day. According to one station, we still may get 1 to 3 inches. It isn't doing anything now though. I don't care though, because I got a free day OFF! Woo-hoo!


Why am I up? Because I can nap later! hee-hee!


I wanted a snow day like my cousin Kristen got on Tuesday JUST AN HOUR AWAY!
See - now THAT is some snow! I think they got just as much last night and today...but I'll take my free day off, and she can play in the snow for me! :-)

4 comments:

Erika said...

Snow days are quite nice!! Be lazy, take a nap and enjoy your day off.

Tasha said...

YAY, sohappy you got your snow day..the 8+inches they were predicting for us flew east and we may only get about 1 inch...thank god it flew east..I can't handle anymore snow!

Anonymous said...

Our office closed early yesterday because of the snow. I didn't like it.

Of course, finding out I didn't have to go in at all would have been idea and I would have liked that. It was the driving home in awful weather that I didn't like.

Lindsey said...

Yay for the snow day!! I think I was driving somewhere in the midst of this a little bit east of you....