Monday, March 10, 2008

What if....

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with - well, I wouldn't know who to pick or what to talk about...I am not artsy. Unless, you could count writing as a form of art, then I would like to meet James Patterson - my all-time favorite author.

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind - I would wish for there to be no child abuse or neglect, and that no child went to bed without food or feeling loved. Is that more than one wish?

What if I could travel anywhere in the world - There are lots of places I would love to travel, but right now, I would LOVE to go on an Alaskan Cruise and enjoy the scenery.

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours - this one is easy for me, I have always wanted to live back in the days of the old western movies with the big dresses and sexy cowboys! ha!

What if I could make over three areas of my body - my thighs, my freckles, and my butt (maybe that treadmill we are getting from Kevin's parents will take care of two of those!)

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours - hmmm...my spoiled house cat, Nala! She sleeps all day and only gets up to tell everyone else what to do for HER.

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours - my grandpa C ~ He was the best male influence in my life, and I regret not getting to talk to him about what happened between me and my Dad before he died. I wish I would've had more time with him ...there are so many things I'd like to say.

*This tag came fromVader's Mom. I pass it along to whoever wants it! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I could handle being your cat too!!

Steff said...

Oh I love this! I'll definitely steal it. :)

Sorry to hear that while you're meeting the morning early I'm still snoozing away. I am enjoying my spring break and I know you'll enjoy yours soon too!

Trina said...

I wouldn't mind being a cat either I guess. My boys would love to ponder that question, but who knows what they would come up with, after all they are boys...lol

Hey I like your freckles, so WHATEVAH! Plus I happen to be on the freckly side...hehehe My dad always said that I swallowed a dollar and it came out in pennies all over my face...I think its sort of funny now, but not so much back then.

Tasha said...

Intersting questions on this meme...I really like your answers.

Anonymous said...

I love me some sexy cowboys!! :)