Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Patience...

I am in need of patience right now ~ just trying to wait for Spring Break!!! I just have tomorrow with the kids ( who are in full fledged spring fever ). They are almost unrecognisable!!! Promise! Friday is a teacher workday to get report cards done, and then you will probably hear me yell, "Whoooo-hoooo!" I am in need of a break!!! I am tired of keeping up with master's work, a clean house, laundry, grading papers, blah, blah, blah...Sometimes I wish I were a man and could sit back and relax in a messy house! LOL! Really, what is that like?

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh Lori I wonder the same stinkin' thing. How in the heck can they do it? I am so there with you. I'm tired of keeping up and being responsible ALL THE TIME. SICK AND TIRED OF IT!!!! Just one more day with kids girl. ONE MORE DAY. You can do it. And then on Friday you can mentally check out without them there!! You can do it!!

Anonymous said...

Men have blinders. They don't even SEE the mess. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Enjoy your spring break, it will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

It's Friday!! And time for your break!! YIPPEE!!!

Laski said...

I have no idea what that would be like . . . nope, no idea.

Um, I think I heard a really loud Whooo-hoooo on Friday. Was that you?!?!

Hope you have a relaxing break!

Steff said...

Oh if only laundry would do itself right?! The break will be here soon! I hope you have a blessed Easter! :)