Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Randomness...

Nothing very exciting is going on here - and that's a good thing sometimes! :-) So, I just have totally random thoughts/updates today. In school/work news, I taught the after-school tutoring program today (because I don't have enough to do! ha!). Anyway...this will be every Tuesday for the next four weeks. Because, teachers and parents, you KNOW what is in four weeks.....THE BENCHMARK TEST! URRRGGGHHH! I don't even want to talk about that - so switching gears! Remember when I said I was tricking my kids into thinking I was feeding them worms? Hee-hee! Well, here they are enjoying or trying to make sure they are really just gummy worms in the jello! I love it!
And, in case you doubted me wanting me to be my spoiled, rotten cat in yesterday's post ~ check her out here:
I mean, really you have to live with her to appreciate her quirks and "lovely" personality. There are people who fear this cat! ha! She is really fluffy, and everyone wants to pet her. The problem is - she really only loves me. She tolerates most other people. Yesterday, she blocked Jax (the 80 lb. boxer) from the doggie door. She sat in front of it and would not move. He tried several times to get past her, and she hissed at him and scared him to the back of the house. She will meow and carry on at the bottom of the sink in the bathroom until someone (usually me) picks her up and turns on the water so she can drink from the tap. But the funniest thing about Nala, is that she CAN'T jump. She is the clumsiest cat you have ever seen. Sometimes it takes her three tries just to jump up on the bed ~ you can't help but laugh!
Told you today was random!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She likes to drink out of the sink. Cute!!

Steff said...

I always hate the end of the nine weeks...two Benchmarks (writing and math) and all the Rigby testing and PSI spelling tests. Grrr...mine starts right up after the break.

I hope your kids do great!!

Tasha said...

She is spoiled drinking from the sink...Hmmm who spoiled her there Lori????
:)

Lindsey said...

Ohhh Nala kitty-what a personality!!

Laski said...

Testing time was such a pain in the . . . ya know.

I adore quirky kitties!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I guess I'm one of those people that fear your cat, but then again I fear all cats! haha I must say though that I do admire Nala's attitude!!! Poor Jax! LOL