Thursday, February 28, 2008

Reward #2 coming my way!!

I just finished my midterm, and feel really good about it. This professor is awesome about getting stuff back in a timely manner, so I feel sure I will know the results soon. I am pretty proud of myself b/c I'm not good at making myself study and I did! So....whew! That is o.v.e.r.! And, tomorrow, I'm scrappin' with the girls!!! Woo-hoo!! Then, I am taking the whole weekend off and will think about what comes next with my class on Monday. The weather here is suppose to be spring-like this weekend. I am hoping to get OUTSIDE!

Now...what am I gonna make for scrap night? Or rather pick up? ha!
I am about to make my class jello with gummy worms in it to celebrate finishing the book How To Eat Fried Worms....think the girls would want that too? LOL!

oh, and some of my kiddo's really believe I am making something with real worms in it like the book! suckers! hee-hee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on surviving that Mid-Term. I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather over the weekend!

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to hear about how the worm jello goes over!! Great ideas!! You should get the letters by today or Saturday!!

Erika said...

Great job on mid terms. I would totally let the kids think they are about to eat real worms. I do that to my kids. I tell them all time they are about to eat something they think would be really gross. It gives me a good laugh. Have fun this weekend. You deserve it!!

L said...

Glad to hear you are back in the swing of things w/you class! I knew you could do it!!!!!
Sorry I gotta miss tonight - I'd much rather be scrappin w/you guys!

Trina said...

I know that I would totally LOVE spending time with you! You are a girl after my own heart, especially with the worm dessert. Too funny! Congrats on your midterms being over....now you can just breathe!!!

Tasha said...

Good job on completeing your iod term and STUDING!