Monday, February 11, 2008

Ewwww!

I thought I would be smart and keep my Dr. Pepper from the kids at school....LOOK what happened over the weekend!
We have rats or mice or something....GROSS!!! I mean, what would make them want Dr. Pepper cans? Luckily, they didn't reach the cans, so I brought them home to safety! Ha!
Seriously, do you think I should get a top for Nibbles (our guinea pig) cage? What if they are getting in there at night and scaring her and eating her food!?!
NASTY!!!
I hate mice, but I hate rats even more!

6 comments:

Erika said...

More than likely the mice can't get into her cage. I would move the food bowl away from the side of the cage if it is there. Oh the joys of unwanted critters. Good Luck!!

Tasha said...

How horrible!

Tan said...

I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper...and the rodents are Peppers too! :)

Unknown said...

Yes, get a top! Eeek!

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting find in the morning...

Glad you haven't viewed the little critters though :) And I'm very glad that they didn't ruin the DP. That would be TRAGIC!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.