Sunday, February 03, 2008

Really???



We leave McAlisters today from lunch & this massive Expedition parked like a crazy person...I couldn't even get in my car. I had to climb in from the passenger side. Seriously - how ridiculous is this parking job?

I really wanted to go inside and make them move their car, but everyone else wanted to just snap pics of me trying to climb over from the passenger's side in my church clothes! LOL!

I hope this was a teenager just learning how to park, but I'm guessing it was a jerk in a hurry! URGH!

Happy Super Bowl ~ may the best team win. Now...who is playing again? hee-hee!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate it when that happens.

I'm pulling for the Giants tonight. I just like the underdog.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you post the pic I sent you of you climbing over the console????

Erika said...

That happens a lot to me in the parking deck where I park. Drives me nuts!! I have fortunately been able to squeeze and I mean squeeze in.

Tan said...

Ha! I think you parked next to my father-in-law!! LOL

Tasha said...

I HATE when that happens...I would have went in and made them come out and move it..

Anonymous said...

She was thinking about going in and making them move, but Kevin so kindly reminded her that the sermon in church was about being "slow to anger". Okay, so maybe he wasn't kindly reminding her, more like rubbing it in her face. Ha. I didn't hear him volunteering to climb over the console for her, though.

Anonymous said...

That looks incredibly familiar:) Gotta love those camera phones eh!

Anonymous said...

WHAT. A. DOUCHEBAG.