Thursday, November 29, 2007

Scrappin' Excitement!!!

And, I owe alot of it to Steff over at An Inside Look...my blogger/teacher/scrapper friend. You see, I bought this set of stamps probably a year ago and LOVED them. Since then I haven't been able to find them anywhere to buy more fonts. I posted about it a few months ago and Steff led me to a website where I hit scrapper stamp pay dirt! Now, of course, I bought Ms. Steff a set as a thank you (just like my original set), and I was so disappointed, they are on back order. Bummer! I promise they are coming though, and you will love them too! Tomorrow night I will be a stamping queen!! Look at the fonts I got ~
You know it is the last Friday of the month, so it is girls night of scrappin' fun!! And, to add to the fun, we are dedicating the theme for the night with food and goodies for my pregnant friend that is expecting TWINS! She is craving Mexican, so Mexican food it is! I will take a picture of her to share ~ she is due in February and growing fast!

3 comments:

Steff said...

I'm just glad I could help a fellow scrapper out! I only knew those because I love them too. Plus the year I worked at our local scrapbook store didn't hurt either! LOL

Enjoy the night of scrappin' enough for me too! :)

Tan said...

Ahhhhh...mexican food, good friends, and new fonts. Could life get any better???! Have fun!!

Unknown said...

I wish I had a bunch of friends that would get together to scrap/stamp on a regular basis like this!