Sunday, November 04, 2007

His days are numbered!

This gorgeous cat of mine, Simba, is going to be the death of me! He is quite the character! First of all, he thinks he is a rottweiler, because for 9 years his best friend was Rocky. Simba definately runs the house around here. However, I am about to kill him! (I wouldn't, BUT I thought about it Saturday!!)
Let's just say my "house" cat is no longer a house cat. He LOVES the doggie door, and he has been bringing me prizes since it was installed. Lizards - no biggie - scoot 'em back outside. Grasshoppers - no biggie. Frogs - not a problem. Week before last, a dead mouse - well, I said, at least it was dead. Last week, a LIVE mouse...hmmm..I'm not too crazy about that one! THEN YESTERDAY, WHAT WE ALL KNEW WAS COMING - A SNAKE!!!!!
Yep - he is lucky it was dead by the time I got home to discover it! We had a little "coming to Jesus" meeting, but I don't think he listened! LOL!
Here he is - he wouldn't even leave him alone for me to scoop up and throw outside...notice I used a big piece of paper...I was scared it might come to life on me! ha!


10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Uah! No he didn't!!!! His days SHOULD be numbered!

Lori said...

Kevin says he notices a pattern. Whenever I dress him up, a few days later, he brings me a prize as payback! ha! I think I'll stop dressing him up and see if it works!

Tan said...

...and you gals wonder why I'm scared of cats. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm just impressed that he is a snake catcher AND he can do math! That is one smart cat.

Tasha said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, If I need to I will come down there and starighten that cat out for you!!!! OMG

Trina said...

Okay listen here...I would have had a HEART ATTACK! Aaaahhhhhhh!!!

Steff said...

Okay that thing is little, but a snake is a snake! I would have died. Proud of you for getting close enough to get it on paper (not to mention camera) and out the door.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, I hope you didn't loose your critter sitter on this one.
Peggy

Lindsay @ Splat Designs said...

OH HELL NO~
At least my bad cat isn't bringing in snakes, I would have had a heart attack!

Anonymous said...

Just a great big worm. No biggie.