Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cookbook Fundraiser!!!


Ok gals - you gotta do this one! It's a cookbook!!! And, a really good one !!! The rescue group, BoxAR, that I volunteer with is selling cookbooks to raise money. It has over 300 recipes, and they are good ones that real people submitted ... I hate those fancy cookbooks that you don't know what the ingredients are!! They are $15 a piece - email me if you want one or leave it in the comments, and I'll take care of it.

If you live close, I'll bring it to you. If not, I can mail it for an extra $2 or hold it until next time I see you. If you want to pay by credit card and have BoxAR ship it directly to you - go to the website to order - http://www.boxarrescue.rescuegroups.org/

Come on - help out a good cause and get something cool in return!!!

Boxer slobbers all around!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be a witness that these are great cookbooks! I bought two of them last night and love them.