Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bunch of Nothing...

Not much happening here except I am still sleeping with my nose covered in Vicks and a breathe right strip....is there any relief for this cold thing going around? It won't go away!!!

Simba has currently moved to bringing in moles instead of snakes. And, he is at least killing them first! This is an improvement, because the moles have been destroying the yard. So, for once, I am happy with my fat hunter cat! ha! And, if you haven't seen one in person, moles are funny looking!!

I have pretty much finished decorating for Christmas on the inside of the house. This weekend, I need to decorate outside. I don't put lights all over the house, just the front porch, front door and wreathes on the windows. I should be able to knock that out!

My final for my master's class is one week away. I HAVE TO STUDY!!! I need to start now...but I procrastinate on these things!!

This weekend, Sunday will be a big day in LoriLand!! First, I have the honor of being invited to watch one of the kids in my class in her Christmas program at Church. She is a doll, so should be fun. Then, I get to see Keith Urban in concert that night with my Mom and sister in law. Go ahead-hate me-I get it! After all, it is Keith Urban!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ugh I am so green with envy. Keith Urban. Yummy. Study girl, study!!!

Nadine said...

Keith Urban is great. You should have a great time. I just dropped by via Trina's blog. I like your design.

Tan said...

I HATE YOU!!
Just kidding, but I am extremely jealous. I love me some Keith Urban!!