Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I had computer issues most of the night, so big post for me! I am about to crash!!!

I will leave you with this ~
I had my last parent conference Wednesday. The one I've had to reschedule numerous times due to her not showing up. In the middle of the conference FOR HER CHILD, she says, "I hate to interupt you, but what grade is this again?"
I wish that were a joke, but it isn't!

I can't leave on a down note...
How about this for happy ~
Tomorrow is Friday!!! I love my job!!! My class is awesome (even though they are chatterboxes! ha!) Check 'em out over at our class blog!

9 comments:

Trina said...

I think I just blushed for that mom...what a horrible thing NOT to know..hahaha! Hooray for FRIDAYS!!

Anonymous said...

Environment is spelled wrong on your class blog, in the spelling section!

Lori said...

Oh yikes! Thanks! Hate it when that happens!!!!

Lindsay @ Splat Designs said...

TGIF!!!!!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE parents like that. What was your reaction?? I just have to know what you said. I can't even imagine getting that question!!!

la bellina mammina said...

Was that a 'DUH' moment for that parent?:-)

Steff said...

Ha...parents always amaze me! I'm thankful that my conferences are finished up too.

Have a great weekend. :)

Tasha said...

I can't believe a mom would say something like that. I know sometimes I have to stop and think about how old Hannah is but never, would I admit that to a teacher during PT conferences...

Tan said...

That is horrible!! Does this lady have a lot of kids or something?? LOL How could she not know?