Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

*Since Kevin and I don't get to go to his parents house for their turkey day this weekend (We had serious cards stacked against us between work and house sitters...these things happen.) Here are - Thirteen Things I am doing instead of eating turkey and all the yummy desserts!!!
1. sleeping in (BIG time!)
2. raking leaves
3. cleaning up the back deck
4. mowing or begging Kevin to mow
5. laundry
6.cleaning out the snake infested flowerbed
7. burning leaves and yard brush
8. buying turkey for our Thanksgiving the next Saturday
9. going to Wal-Mart (I hate Wal-Mart!)
10. grading papers (of course!)
11. hopefully finishing my Master's project
12. cleaning out my car
13. going to church

4 comments:

Tasha said...

sounds BUSY!

Trina said...

Well at least you will be burning a ton of calories while the rest of us are ingesting a few thousand on that day! lol

Steff said...

I need to rake the leaves at my place. I usually take the weekend to sweep off the mass that seems to accumulate on the porch. But they just look so fallish. I love those leaves!

Steffi said...

Very busy list!Enjoy your week!