Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lazy Day...

Today was a much needed lazy day!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! You know how sometimes you just need a day where you have nowhere to be and don't even get dressed? That's the day I had today, and I haven't had one in so long. I feel like I've been running, running, running...and this weekend, add burning up the road to the list! We drove 3 hours to a ballgame Friday night and 3 hours back home, and Saturday I got back in the car to meet Mom half-way to do some Christmas shopping. Today, I literally slept until 10:30 am and could have kept sleeping!!! I am refreshed for the week!

2 comments:

Steff said...

I love days like those! You know, it is the days like those that make the rest of the days bearable. :) I hope you enjoyed it to the fullest.

Tasha said...

I LOVE THESE DAYS!