Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things That Make Me Smile This Week...
1. My students thankful papers that I graded (so sweet!)
2. Seeing Simba all curled up on Kevin's belly just purring away
3. Sharing an inside joke with Kevin
4. Overhearing my students talking when they think I'm not listening (they are currently arguing over if I have a boyfriend or not! ha!)
5. Having my LAST parent conference today!!!
6. Being 3/4 done with my big master's project!
7. Jax being finished with his shots - thank goodness!
8. Watching Nala jump for the couch and miss (she is not a graceful cat!)
9. Planning a roadtrip with Kevin (Friday we are going to watch a high school friend coach his football team in a playoff game).
10. Simba coming through the doggie door with nothing in his mouth! ha!
11. A clean house - even better - it was cleaned by the cleaning lady on Monday!
12. Fresh sheets....ahhh!
13. Dinner at TaMolly's with my cousins

2 comments:

Be Inspired Always said...

Sounds like you have alot of things to smile about, How wonderful is that.


Your students sound like such sweethearts.


Jillian

Lindsey said...

You DO have lots to smile about!!!