Sunday, December 02, 2007

Weekend Stuff

Friday started off with the scrap night that honored my prego buddy Donna...FUN! I am pretty sure by the picture above that she appreciated and loved her gifts! ha! We had a great scrap night...yummy Mexican food (for Donna), double yummy desserts, cake, girl talk, giggles, presents, and we even got some pages done. I can't show mine because I was working on a Christmas present! :-)Here's Donna's profile carrying twins with a due date in February! She looks great!

Today, we went to a church Christmas program for one of the little girls in my classroom. It was really cool! (Although, I missed "my" church or the one I've been going to for a year....so doesn't that mean that I've found my home??? Kevin loved the church we were at today...it was a Methodist church and apparently there are alot of similarities to the Episcopal church that he loves. You would really think finding a church would be much easier than this since we were raised in the same one!!! LOL!)

After church, we went on an adventure to the local laundromat!! Believe it or not, I am 34 years old and have never been to a laundromat until today! Our washer is leaking...so until the Maytag repairman can visit or better yet, until we have some money to PAY him, I guess we are going to the laundromat. On the plus side, with 5 washers going, you get the laundry done alot faster! Ha!

Well...I guess I better go get ready for the KEITH URBAN CONCERT!!!!

2 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

How was the concert??

Donna looks great - doesn't look like she's carrying twins.. And your scrapbook night sounds fun:-)

Tasha said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Scrapbook nioght always sounds like a fun time...Not many of my friends are into that...donna looks great for having twins in a couple of months...Can't wait to see pics of those babies.

Keith urban...I'm so jealous, hope you had a great time..