Thursday, December 06, 2007

I did it!!! Woo-hoo!!!



I made it one year without smoking!!!

And as a reward for myself, I splurged and got a new pair of Birkenstock's...aren't they cool? I get to wear them tomorrow! (and darn it, I did charge 'em, but I've been good, and I'll pay for them next month!)

In other woo-hoo! news, I just finished my final, and I was super prepared! I don't know my score yet, but I will be walking lightly and smiling all day tomorrow in my new birks! No worries here! Yee-haw!!

9 comments:

Tasha said...

good job, I am so proud of you!

Tan said...

I'm proud of you too! That is a big accomplishment! Way to go!

la bellina mammina said...

YAY! Good for you!

Erika said...

Awesome!! Big accomplishment!! Wear you Birks with pride!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lori! I'm proud of you - and I know Tanner is too!

Be Inspired Always said...

Way to go :)


I love your new Birks.



Jillian

Lindsey said...

Way to go Lori!!!!!!!!! You deserved it TOTALLY so don't feel bad at all about charging it. ENJOY them so much! I know you will!!

Steff said...

Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment. :) My dad has been trying to quit for a long time now. Sometimes I give him a hard time, but then I'm reminded that I've been trying to get those stubborn few pounds off too for a while. It is all work and when you finally kick it...well that is something to be proud of! I'm sure you are but I'll toss some of my proud in there too! :)

Steff said...

You've been linked! Prepare to laugh your head off when you go see why. :)