Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holiday Checklist

My holiday checklist got a BUNCH shorter in the past few days (actually yesterday - I took the day after the concert off! There ain't no way this teacher could hang out until midnight and get up at 5:30am. I am not as young as I use to be! ha!)

Anyway...I spent the day FINISHING my Christmas shopping...yep, finished!!! I have $8 in my checking account to last until payday, but I'm finished shopping, all my bills are paid, and here's the best part - I didn't charge one single gift!!! Woo-hoo!! I also finished the Christmas decorating inside and outside AND made the Christmas cards. That is top secret though until they go in the mail! ha!

Now, if I can just make until Friday, I'll be laughing! My final is Thursday night!!! urgh! Nerves...I've been studying a bit every night. Well, the past two nights! ha!

Gotta run - Kevin gave me 10 minutes and my dinner is ready. A man that cooks is SOOOO nice!!

2 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

Brava Lori! I still have to do a bit more shopping.

Anonymous said...

Aww!! I'm just now catching up with ya! I still can't believe I was your first card!!! I'm WAYYYY to early. :o) Well, I'm in the Big D this week and this class is WAYYY too hard!! We are going shopping tomorrow night after I get PAID!! I'm in your boat! Have a good day!!