Wednesday, December 26, 2007

One LONG MeMe!

Since Steff and Tee did it, you know I had to do it! And, since all I did today was clean and put up Christmas stuff and re-organize (I love it!), that didn't leave me with much material!
Here goes...let's see who can read to the end...Kevin?? ha!

1. I have come to realize that my butt:
ain't no white girl butt...baby got back! ha!


2. I have come to realize that when I talk:
Kevin is not ALWAYS listening...or my kids at school for that matter!


3. I have come to realize that I need:
to re-do my budget.


4. I have come to realize that I lost:
my desire to smoke! Yay!!!


5. I have come to realize that I hate it when:
People lie for no good reason! urgh!

6. I have come to realize that marriage:
is not the fairy tale...it is WORK!

7. I have come to realize that work:
is something that can make your life miserable if you don't like what you do!

8. I have come to realize that I will always be:
unhappy with my body/looks (i.e. freckles, see #1, and add thunder thighs!Ha!)

9. I have come to realize that I like:
the idea of being married again...didn't know if it would happen!

10. I have come to realize that the last time I cried:
was over something very touching...and that I've been crying too easily lately! hmmm?

11. I have come to realize that my cell phone is:
something I can't leave the house without!

12. I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I always lay on my right side and have my pillows laying a certain way...

13. I am currently thinking about:
how long this is and if I should really do it...how many people are really reading it! LOL!


14. I have come to realize that babies:
still scare me, but may be in my future afterall!

15. I have come to realize that when I get on Myspace:
I am getting old!

16. I have come to realize that today I will:
be grateful for a good holiday and seeing friends that are really like family!

17. I have come to realize that tonight I will:
look forward to Kevin being home from work and snuggling!

18. I have come to realize that tomorrow I will:
not be ruled by the alarm clock! YAY for being a teacher!!!

19. I have come to realize that I really want to:
start going on vacations on a more regular basis

20. I have come to realize that true friends:
love you no matter what...they are the ones who surround you in a crisis and hold you up!

21. I have come to realize that the person who might repost this is:
Ummm...maybe Lindsey...or Tasha! (that's a dare!)

22. What bill do you hate paying the most?
My student loan...it's so big, it's never going away!!!

23. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
on the beach

24. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Nickelson?

25. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I'm ready to get back to the book I'm reading...

26. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
a teacher

27. How many colleges did you attend?
got one Bachelor's from UofA and then another one from UALR, now working on my master's at UCA! I love school! ha!

28. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
It's big!

29. GAS PRICES First thought?
Killing me!


30. If you could visit anywhere and take someone with you...
An Alaskan cruise with Kevin...or New York...or the Cayman Islands...


31. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
it didn't ...hee-hee!

32. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I was exhausted from traveling all day...I don't remember thinking ANYTHING!

37. What errand/chore do you despise?
cleaning the bathroom or going to the grocery store! urgh!

38. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery?
no - art isn't my thing

39. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in if at all possible!

40. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Road Runner

41. Are you planning on remaining in your current field?
Until Kevin opens a restaurant...yes!

42. Do you see yourself married in the next five years?
Yes (Kevin are you still reading? hee-hee!)

43. Your favorite lunch meat?
smoked turkey

44.What do you get every time you go into a WalMart?
a headache!

45.Beach or lake?
Up until this summer I would have said lake, but after Mexico I'll always say the beach! (I agree totally with Steff's answer on this one!)

46. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No - I think people don't take it seriously anymore.

47.TV show you miss?
Grey's...when is the strike over?

48. Favorite guilty pleasure?
bikini waxes - if you haven't tried it, you should!


49. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
not one really...

50. What's your drink?
Dr. Pepper!

51. Cowboys or Indians?
Who are they? ha!

52. Cops or Robbers?
I'm torn...I like a uniform, but I usually go for the bad boy!

53. Do you cheer for the bad guy in a movie?
Sometimes...


54. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best?
Jennifer Garner (ha! Wishful thinking!) I do have a JoLo butt though!

55. What do you want when you are sick?
Kevin's chicken noodle soup and some vick's

56. Who from high school would you like to run into?
no idea!


57. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
I listen to CD's mostly


58. Worst mistake that you wish you could take back?
wow! I don't want to think about negative things...maybe staying too long at my old job. I would say something with my marriage, but those mistakes got me to where I am today (much happier!)

59. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I love the teacher across the hall - my new BFF! :-)


60. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Oprah

61. What is the best gift you have ever received?
Anything made...I love the stepping stones from Syd and Jacob and the scrapbook from Michelle...but I'm not knocking all those AWESOME gift cards I got for Christmas!


62. Have you ever had to use a firearm?
No...but I have one if I need it!

63. Last book you read?
Double Cross by James Patterson

64, Do you have a teddy bear?
No.


65. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
????

67. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
LA

68. Number of texts in a day?
probably 1 or 2...depends on the day

68. If you had to choose- would you start a new career or relationship?
career

69. Favorite Winter Olympic Sport?
What?!? I don't have one!

70. Pencil or pen?
Pen fine point

71. Ancient Egyptians or Mayans?
Egyptians

72. How many jobs have you had?
I don't know...I had a job in HS at a video store, then in college as a waitress, then at a daycare, then teaching with a summer job as a vet tech...those are the main ones!

73. Are you where you thought you would be at this age?

No...but it's been a fun ride anyway!

Told you it was LONG! ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it all! ALLLLLLL OF IT!

It was awesome!!!

You are such a sweet happy person. It's almost sickening:) LOL!

Trina said...

I liked that meme. It was long, but it was actually a fun read! Okay so you know I have to ask if you are pregnant....tell the truth now....lol

Tan said...

I read it all too...and I'm thinking along the same lines as Trina above. Hmmmmm..... Are you holding out on us, Lori??? I remember a comment I made on a previous post where I was wondering the same thing. 'Fess up, girl!!

Steff said...

Okay I'm with the other ladies...are you pregnant?! Cause it sure sounds like you just might be! No holding out on the blogger community. :)