Thursday, December 20, 2007

What a difference a year makes!


This time last year was not a good time at all! Kevin had to leave and go stay with his parents and focus on getting sober, & I didn't know if our relationship would survive. And, at the same time, I realized just how much I loved him! I knew that I would support him and be there for him no matter what...and it's been a year now. A year with only one slip (that he is disappointed about) but hey...put that in perspective ~ that is 364 days sober out of 365 days. If you put it in percentages, it is 99.7% of the year sober! So...I am most proud of you honey! And, I love you more than you know! Now...let's make 2008 even better! :-)

5 comments:

Tan said...

Way to go, Kevin!!! Keep up the good work!

Lindsay said...

YAY KEV!
What a sweet post
xoxo
love yall

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Kevin! I love both of you lots!

Tasha said...

YAY Kevin, thats an A in Lori's world :)

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Kevin! Guess that A+ makes you the teachers pet!