Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and whew!

First, thanks for my Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Barnes & Noble gift cards! I had fun spending them ALL yesterday & still have $8 left at B&N. Exciting stuff! Have I mentioned how I love gift cards? hee-hee! Later in the week, you'll see what I spent my Christmas money on from Kevin's Mom! :-)
Second, thank you to Kevin for this WONDERFUL cajun meal last night! I know I've said it before and I'll say it again ~ that boy can cook! This is shrimp creole and boudian ~ YUM!!
Next, thank goodness I finally have a new washer!!! As of this morning ~ no more laundrymat or leaking washer...isn't she purdy? This washer apparently does it all and saves on energy and water. I know one thing, she has a BUNCH of towels going right now and is SUPER quiet! I have days of laundry piled up from not having a washer, so I'll see how it goes and give a full review! ha!
**Lastly, I must put an end to the wondering and the guessing. I wasn't ignoring your pregnancy questions, I just honestly wasn't sure! Yep, we were in the midst of a pregnancy scare! I have taken 3 or 4 tests (who's counting? ha!), and I really think that it is just the new pills my doctor put me on. I won't go into all the girly stuff, but I am not pregnant....YET! :-)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I must have missed something...pregnancy scare???? I have to go back and reread older posts to see where my eyes failed me!!

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

Oh man that cajun chow looks really tastey. I loves me some boudan sausage. Make it often around my place.

Tan said...

I was sure you were pregnant!! Shows you what I know. LOL

I'm so jealous of that new washer!!!

Trina said...

Jealous of all your gift cards! lol

Kevin can come cook for us ANYTIME! Yum

I have a frontloading washing machine too, and I LOVE it as well! Yours is very purdy!

Thank you for sharing your pregnancy results...nothing like being put on the spot by your blogging friends...hehehe When that day DOES come make sure you share....hehehe

Tasha said...

I haven't read about a pregnancy scare...Hey we could be pregos together girly??????

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE WASHER!!!!!! LOVE IT! I want one like that so bad...

Darn it.. you aren't pg. That would have been fun:)