Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Catchin' Up



This weekend was the BoxAR Pics with Santa Fundraiser. We worked our tails off!! ha! Seriously, we worked from 10:30am until 4pm nonstop. We had a steady line all day ~ it was a great fundraiser! I got to be the photographer ~ I snapped this one because I thought it was cute that the lab gave Santa a kiss! I think we saw more pugs and doxie's than any other breed...maybe labs too! The two neatest dogs were an Irish Wolfhound puppy (10 months old and already big) and a labradoodle. I know some people have a thing about 'designer dogs', but you gotta admit those labradoodles are CUTE! We only had two boxers all day, and we made a big fuss over them! ha! They were our stars!! It was a fun day!! Kevin was NOT upset that he had to work and didn't get to play Santa this year...I think he made sure he was on the schedule! LOL! We were at a better store this year and did twice as much business. Saturday we made around $300...not bad for a day's volunteering! Between Santa pictures and cookbooks, some vet payments are getting made! yay!

I got my grades back for my masters class this week too. I knew it was coming but was still disappointed. I made my first B. I tell my kids that B's are good too, but I guess I don't truly believe it! ha! I honestly am just glad this class is OVER ~ it is the first class I have gotten nothing out of. The professor cancelled more than we had class, so I'm not going to beat myself up too bad about it.

Thanks for listening to me vent yesterday and all the great ideas! I felt better after reading all the comments...and I think I am going to bake some cookies and say "in all my spare time, I just whipped these up!" ha!

Gotta run and read a few blogs quick - Kevin wants me to come snuggle up and watch some tv...I'm running out of computer time! :-)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE Santa with the pups!
Do dogs really get scared of Santa?

Tasha said...

What a cute picture...

Tan said...

What a neat idea! Doggies love Santa too!

Lindsey said...

I love snugglin on the couch too...but it always seems to be a good time when I'm on the computer too!! Darn those boys!! Don't worry about the B. I know you will, but seriously, don't stress about it. It won't matter in the end. That pic is so cute.