Monday, December 03, 2007

Keith Urban Concert


Keith Urban did NOT disappoint! My hands hurt from clapping, my throat hurts from screaming and singing, and my feet hurt from tapping (or the boots!) I liked Keith Urban before the concert, but now I LOVE him!! He put on a great show, and he really seemed to enjoy himself throughout the show. He has a smile that would melt anyone' heart...he is just yummy!!! And, he can sing and play the guitar! ha! It did crack me up how the women would reach out and try to caress him and then look like they were going to faint (of course, I might be jealous too! ha!) Two lucky ten year old girls got to go up on stage b/c their poster said all they wanted for Christmas was a hug from Keith Urban. How cool is that!?!
For a real look inside the concert and not me rambling about how cute Keith Urban is - check out my uncle's blog - he really walks you through the concert. He's much better at those things than me!!
Oh, and that's my Mom, me and my sister-in-law. Not a bad picture for a self-portrait with my cell phone. I couldn't get a good picture of Keith himself, but again, if you click on over to Focused Distortion, my uncle has a yummy one that I'm sure his girlfriend took! :-)

4 comments:

Tan said...

I'm not the least bit jealous. Nope, not a bit. Not jealous, not jealous, not jealous!! :) (Convinced yet? Nah, me either.) I love me some Keith Urban!!!!!!

Tasha said...

That picture is really good, glad you had a great time.

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

Ha ha thanks for the blog plug. Love the picture of you guys.

Believe it or not, that one on my blog was a pic I hoisted from the Internet, not even from that show.

The Democrat Gazette "Focus" section has a whole slew of photos though. Check those out for some of the drooling you ladies do: http://focus.arkansasonline.com/

Anonymous said...

I.
Love.
Keith.
Urban.

I am so incredibly jealous of you. I am also NOT a concert goer... there are only a handful of people I would actually pay money to see in person. Keith Urban tops my list. I think his talent is INCREDIBLE!!!!!