Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend...

This was a such a good, relaxing weekend...and you know that was MUCHO needed around here! ha! Friday night, I had a full house with the scrappers. We were all in attendance (8 of us crammed in my living/dining room). The food and girl talk was plentiful and GOOD! And the scrapbooking...well...I was on a roll! ha! I had a mission & I actually managed to accomplish it! This weekend, I scrapbooked 20 pages!!!! WOE!! Saturday, Sandy and Kayce (her young 'un) came over, and we scrapped some more. Kevin went camping & I scrapped my heart out! LOL! Here are some of my favorites from the weekend:
This one above was an unexpected favorite. I just had a bunch of pics to get on a page and be done with the lake pictures...you know how it gets. So this was my solution & I ended up loving it! You just never know! ha!
I scrapbooked at least 2 horse show events, so I'm a little burned out on the western theme! ha! But I loved the page above of my niece & I actually got to do one of my Mom below. The one below is one of those really neat layovers - almost no work on your part required! :-)
Here's what I need help with ~ see this stamp below? I want more like it, but I don't know what brand they are. I hate the foam stamps. I want more fonts in this stamp... the scrapbook store where I found these hasn't had them for over a year...any ideas?


7 comments:

Steff said...

Those look like some from Creative Imagination - well as best I can tell. They make a lot of the foam stamps on clear pastic backing. You might check their website. Love the pages...wish I had as much will power to get in there and scrap. Soon hopefully!

Tasha said...

You do such nice pages, I'm jealous.

Lindsey said...

These pages are awesome Lori!

I don't know about the stamp...I'm sure you have looked online already, but maybe call around to some other scrapbook places??

la bellina mammina said...

Beautiful, Lori!

Lori said...

Steff - you have NO idea how badly I want another set of these...I have looked everywhere! Without the brand, it is impossible to hunt them down on the net. If you are right, I am buying you a set and mailing 'em to ya! :-)

Lindsay @ Splat Designs said...

I can not really tell about the stamp, but here are some pretty script stamps
http://www.createforless.com/products/productDetail.asp?ProductID=98825&GCID=C10601x061&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse

I love your pages... I wish I could just sit down and do those!

Tan said...

20 pages? Wow. I love to scrap but haven't done it in so long. We girls used to make weekends of it too...what fun! I'm kind of wanting to get into digital scrapbooking but I have no idea where to start.

I love your layouts. Sorry, I can't help with the stamp.