Monday, September 10, 2007

My All-time FAVORITE Hobby!!

Yes ... that's right ~ SCRAPBOOKING! Ask and you shall receive! I took some pictures of my favorite pages over the past few years...I got a little carried away and took almost 20 pictures. So, I'll spread it out over a 2 day post...I'll post the rest in a few days! Keep any and all criticism to yourself! ha! This is my scrapbook desk ~ a real treasure found at Lowe's!!! I can keep it open and all my scraps everywhere when working on stuff & then close it all up when I'm not. Everything has it's place of course! ha! It's a little messy at the moment b/c I have too many projects in the works!
Below is my favorite subject ~ Jax! He's so photogenic! hee-hee!

This is a simple page but I loved the colors AND the pictures ~ when the colt (Stormy) was born in March...my niece's colt ~ hence, the Autumn's Storm! She claimed him before birth I believe! ha!
I am addicted to tearing paper!
See those paper flowers at the top? I made them with my punches! Exciting stuff!This one I just really liked the colors together - the blue was unexpected on the red but went with the background on the pictures. BTW, the tag on the bottom says Enjoy the Moment.

This one I was proud of myself for making the watermelons on the bottom!And...I loved the circles on the bubble paper with the bubble bath...my Bff's kiddo! She is a scrapper too, so you know we staged this! ha!
And, again, my favorite subject ~ Jax! That little side sheet gives his "info" or stats! ha!

More to come at a later date ... hope you enjoyed!

**Open House is tomorrow night! Wish me luck! :-)















6 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

You're so organised! ;-) Thanks for sharing this - they're all beautiful.

Lindsay @ Splat Designs said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!
I love scrapping too but I suck at it!
I am way better at graphic stuff them paper stuff!

Anonymous said...

AWWW! LOVE the scrappin' post! Can't wait until next month! I'm going to bring the main entree! I'm glad it's not just me having the meltdown!! Hang in their girl! I am VERY PROUD of you for not charging! Charge cards are a short term fix that cause a LONG TERM problem!! I JUST got out of debt after being in it for 10 years!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing!! I love it! We haev very similar tastes (surprise surprise) in scrapbooking...the colors, shapes, you did a beautiful job!! Can't wait to see the next bunch!

Steff said...

I did enjoy! Can't wait to see tomorrow's batch. :) I can always use some more inspiration!

Tasha said...

WOW, I love your pages!