Thursday, September 13, 2007

Finally...some relief is on the way!

Apparently, we got the raise...2%, and I'll take it! No one knows which paycheck it will take affect, but they will make it retroactive to August 15th! Yippee! I may dig myself out of this hole yet! (AND STILL NOT CHARGE! Double yay!)

Have a great weekend!! Kevin and I are heading to his folks house ~ he's in a golf tournament with his Dad and nephew. Hmmmm....maybe I'll get a golf scrapbook page out of it! LOL!

Jax is anxiously awaiting his all-time favorite babysitter!! My critters are so spoiled!

Pictures on Monday! :-)

4 comments:

Trina said...

That is really neat that you are getting a raise in the knick of time. The Lord does that sort of thing alot! HURRAY!! Have fun this weekend!

Tasha said...

YAY a raise, thats awesome~!!!!

Steff said...

Have a good weekend! I think every picture and element should be round in honor of the little hole thingies on a golf ball for the page!

Tan said...

Woo-hoo!! Let's go shopping!