Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kudo's!!!

We may be poor in the money sense, but we are rich in other areas! :-)

Today is 9 months sober for Mr. Kevin!!!! I am soooo proud of ya babe! You have faced some struggles and held on to sobriety!

I haven't smoked in 9 1/2 months!!!! I am well past the point of even wanting one & hate the smell now! So...hip, hip, hooray!!

Have a great weekend everyone! I am FINALLY getting my hair cut and highlighted tomorrow. The roots I am showing right now are embarrassing! I could cancel & spend the money on the mower, but ... good grief ... who cares about the yard besides my neighbors? ha!

5 comments:

L said...

Hey girl you're welcome to borrow our riding mower this weekend - we're going out of town for the game - you'll just have to hook our trailer up to pull it over to your house. Let me know if you need to - for real!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you, that's some major milestones to celebrate!
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Kevin! Quitting smoking was HARD!! If it didn't make me sick, cause cancer, make me stink, make me broke, etc. I'd STILL be smoking! HA!!!

BTW - the door prize at Scrappin' in the House is a CRICUT!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pumped and will be wearing my lucky undies! hahahahaha!

Have a good weekend!

Tan said...

Way to go, Lori and Kevin! You should be very proud of yourselves. You deserve the highlights! Treat yourself to something good!

Tasha said...

Congrats to you both..These are awesome accomplishments.