Wednesday, September 05, 2007

OH NO!!!!!

My home computer is dead! The storm got it today!!! I am using my school laptop right now, & we are scrambling to get wireless up and running. ALL MY STUFF is on my home computer!! All my pictures and programs!! Luckily, almost all my pics are saved to a disc, but you know how easy it is to get to them when they are right there on the computer!! I. am. NOT. happy!! So...it looks like I will temporarily be using my school computer ~ which is monitored & has NONE of my stuff on it! yuck! I guess I have a project for the weekend ~ figure out how to fix the old one (Alan says I need a new power source, I think ~ how much will that cost???) & load up the school one with all my stuff ~ the camera, the scanner, and whatever else...oh boy! I hate this part of computer stuff!! I just like surfing the net stress free! ha! Lindsey and Steph, I was planning on getting those scraplift pages up and loaded for you tonight ~ promise! They are coming!! ...some day! LOL!

I am SO broke, and yet I have visions of a new widescreen laptop....hmmm! Wishful thinking!!! I bet that is way more expensive than fixing the one I have now! ha!

Wish me luck ~ tomorrow night is my banquet. I'll post pics ~ if I get everything fixed!!

3 comments:

Steff said...

You're able to log into your blog from your school computer?! Our district has the strictest internet policy ever. You can't even google images! Anyway, I hope it's fixed ASAP. I'm never patient when I have computer problems.

Tasha said...

Oh, I hope its not to expensive to fix...

Good Luck.

Lindsey said...

Don't worry about posting scrapbook pics when you have a million and one things to worry about!! Good luck with it all!