Friday, September 28, 2007

THANK YOU!!

Thank you just doesn't seem like big enough words for the amount of love, prayers and support that you all have given me and Kevin. We BOTH thank you ALL from the bottom of our hearts. He read all the comments yesterday, and for him, it helps him to know that people actually understand what he is going through and don't automatically think "loser". He can't help but worry about that. For me, just knowing that I have support and can call on that support, it gives me the strength I need to support him!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! The internet is truly amazing! Because a good friend of mine read this and told one of her friends, we are blessed with some Celebrate Recovery information in our area. I really believe that was God's wake-up call to us that no matter how busy we are with our new jobs, we cannot put off finding a recovery group or AA meeting that Kevin WANTS to attend, and we cannot put off finding a home church. So, those two things are our #1 priority right now!!

Love you all! Have a great weekend! I will be scrapbooking all weekend!! :-)

5 comments:

Trina said...

I'm just glad that you guys are both on the same page! You have a good thing going...you both need to cling tight to what is good! Lots of love!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I'm so happy that you are going to find a Recovery Group or AA group that Kevin enjoys going to. I know he can do this! Especially with all your love and support. One day at a time. He is definitely not in this alone. You are both in my prayers.
Love you!

Tan said...

Woo-hoo!! See? Sometimes even bad things can happen for a good reason. This was probably just a wake-up call to you guys to re-prioritize! Besides, the trials you go through together will only make you stronger as a couple. It's hard to see it that way at the time, but in the long run it will bring you closer.

Steff said...

Isn't the internet amazing? I mean I've made so many friends (even if we've never met I still consider my blogger pals friends!) through stopping by this piece of internet space. And I think that is amazing!

la bellina mammina said...

I agree with Tee.