Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Interview

My blog buddy Steph has sent some interview questions my way. I better answer them tonight like I promised b/c she's a teacher too, and I want a passing grade! :-) So...sit back and enjoy! (although I told her to go easy on me b/c my Mom reads my blog! ha!)

1. Name three things in your nightstand and what they say about you.
Well...crap! I'm in trouble with the first question! I thought it said "on" your nightstand, not "in" your nightstand!! (Mom - you can excuse yourself from further reading! LOL!)
*books - I always have books in and on my nightstand b/c I love to read & usually right before bed is the only time I can find to read.
*ear plugs - b/c I hate to be woken up by dogs barking or neighbors mowing ~ so I easily reach over and slap in some ear plugs and go back to sleep.
*George - that's what I call my "friend" that all single gals need. Come on, you all have one! Mine is named after George Clooney!! Moving on....this may qualify as TMI!

2. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
Thank you - an easy one! I use Aquafresh!! .... Next! ha!

3. You're on top the of the roller coaster....do you hold on tight or let go?
First I am pissed that I am even on a roller coaster - it's got to my bff, Michelle's, fault!! She's been trying to talk me into getting on one! I'm a big 'ole chicken, so you can bet that I'll be holding on tight and cussing her the whole way down! Love you Michelle - but it's NOT happening!

4. What is your favorite book of all time?
A hard question - I love all the classic dog stories like Where the Red Fern Grows and Old Yeller. I also loved Uncle Tom's Cabin....and I just bought The Catcher and the Rye to read again. There is no way I could pick just one ~ I love books way too much!

5. What is the most embarrassing thing you've bought at the drug store?
Well, I embarrass easily, so things that probably shouldn't embarrass a 34 year old, embarrass me! I get embarrassed buying all female products - I don't know why! And, I'll just stop there since the first question gave so much info! ha!


6 comments:

Steff said...

Well, yes...everyone should have a George...lol!!!

Thanks for playing. :)

Anonymous said...

You will definitely be hanging on but saying.....Michelle this is the best ride ever....so glad you made me ride the kiddie roller coaster!!! Can't wait for that moment!!!
Michelle

la bellina mammina said...

George? Sorry, that's too funny...speaking of which I have 3(!!) I really have to think where I hid them as I haven't been using for so long now. LOL!

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

I figured your favorite book of all time was gonna be one of your scrap books.

L said...

Thanks for the laugh this mornin sista!

Anonymous said...

I'm married, but I wouldn't mind having a George anyway!! LOL But don't tell my hubby I said that, okay??