Monday, September 24, 2007

TV is BACK!!

I am pumped for season premiere week!! I have a mid-term on Thursday...I gotta study before the 7 o'clock hour & take my mid-term BEFORE Grey's comes on! Priorities! ha! I haven't watched much tv all summer, and my body is missing the comfy sofa!

So -my week will go like this:
Tonight -Dancing With the Stars
Tomorrow - Dancing With the Stars & Boston Legal
Wednesday - Dancing With the Stars & Private Practice (my only new show to pick up!)
Thursday - Grey's Anatomy & ER (yes, I still watch ER)
Friday AND Saturday - scrapbookin' with the girls! yaay!!
Sunday - Desperate Housewives

I am upset that What About Brian? wasn't renewed - I really liked that show! :-(
My can't miss favs are Grey's and Boston Legal!!!! Did anyone else see that there was suppose to be a series based on James Patterson's books on Friday nights? I read that somewhere but I haven't seen it in the schedule. If that happens, I might pick up two new shows! Thank goodness for DVR!!!

Wish me luck on that Mid-term...I think I'm gonna need it! ha!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good luck on the midterm!! You will feel so good when it's over!! And I watch Grey's too, and probably Private Practice, and I LOVED What About Brian!!! I'm so bummed it's not back. Oh and I love Desperate Housewives. We will be watching TV together long distance!!

Steff said...

Thank goodness someone else likes TV as much as me!!! I love Grey's too! Good luck on the mid-term. :)

Anonymous said...

You need to throw in Ugly Betty on Thursday's. It's THE BEST!

Be sure to tivo Grey's if you can - in case I miss it!!!!!

la bellina mammina said...

I never miss Grey's though in Singapore, we're probably a season behind you - we're on season 3 now...and that's on Wed nights..... Just once a week for me, I don't watch much TV! :-)

Tasha said...

Good luck on your midterm..

I love preview week.

Trina said...

I am sure you will do great on your midterms!!! Let us know though. I am giggling at your plans and how perfectly it is laid out. I am a Survivor fan, but I dont see that on your list. Are you mad woman? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yes...there is a new show based on James Patterson's Women's Murder Club books. I just got my "James Patterson Newsletter" email and it was talking about it. It starts on Friday October 12th. I don't think I've ever told you, but I LOVE his books too!!