Monday, October 01, 2007

Updates...

Here are some updates on all the drama around here lately: (and just so you know, I only like OTHER people's drama ~ I prefer it stay away from my house! ha!)

*lawnmower drama - my cousin's hubby has repaired their mower. So, I am no longer responsible for the destruction of another person's property! ha! AND, the part came in for our mower today. Kevin will attempt to fix it tomorrow...more to come later!

*money issues - I still have not charged! Can I get a "yee-haw"? LOL! I got my retro-active paycheck today!!! That got me to even! AND, I have the money saved up to pay my property taxes on the 10th!!! So...now I just need to save to fix the Jeep and the computer! Almost there!! (And then Christmas shopping will hit! ha!)

*mid-term - don't ask! I didn't do well, but life happens! I don't have the actual grade yet, but I was clueless on one of the essay questions!

*Kevin - is back on track & we are going to make a Celebrate Recovery meeting our date on Friday night!! He found a new meeting last night that he really liked ~ they only meet once a week, but at least he has that every Sunday night.

*computer - still broken, but I am using my school laptop. It is next on my list to repair!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Glad to hear things are starting to come together...

PS Thanks for all the kind comments on my site, They really mean a lot!

Tan said...

My Yee-haw is just a bit late as I'm behind on blog reading, but all the same....YEE-HAW!