Saturday, October 13, 2007

Randomness...

I did it! I gave Jax his first shot last night!!!! yay! And it wasn't hard at all! He didn't even flinch! (It helped that his second fav person in the world, Kristen, was petting him!) So...only 6 more shots to go!

I hope you can read this below - it is cool! This cat is a seeing-eye cat for this blind yellow lab! Awww! How cool is that!?


Ok - more tv talk - did anyone watch Women's Murder Club last night? The new show based on the James Patterson novel series. James Patterson ROCKS, by the way! I watched and liked it! Thank goodness for DVR! hee-hee!

One of my kids at school is having a soccer game this AM, and I'm going to watch her play. I've never been to a soccer game. Should be fun! Then I might go to the State Fair that is in town afterwards. Can you say funnel cake???? Mmmmm!!!!

Told you it was random! :-)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

what a cute story!! MMMmmm funnel cake!

Lindsey said...

I missed the show but I want to see it and read those books too!! It looks so good!! Cute story!