Sunday, October 28, 2007

A day in the Country...

Kevin and I went to Mom & Dad's for a bit on Saturday to drop off the pop-up for winter storage. (So Kevin could park in the garage for winter - see how thoughtful I can be! ha!) We love a good ride on the 4-wheeler around the country. He refused to look for the picture - I believe his words were "you are not putting a picture of me on your blog riding bitch." hmmmm...Mom took it anyway! Love her! ha! Why do men think they always have to drive?
Here are some updated pics of Stormey - remember he was just born the last day of March!! Still a baby - but look how big he's gotten!! That's his momma in the bottom picture, but for some reason he is always following Milly around (the horse in the pic above). And no that isn't Jax in the picture - it is his older brother though!
And lastly, a redeeming picture for Kevin! hee-hee!




4 comments:

L said...

Love the pics! Look like ya'll had a great day! :-) Missed you guys on Friday - still sick here! :-(

Trina said...

All those pics look so heavenly! A breath of fresh air! Ahhhh...sucking it in! Im glad you had a good time. I would have been all over that 4 wheeler!

Lindsey said...

What a nice way to end the weekend. I love and miss the country so much. Your parents' house reminds me of the house I grew up in. Oh, the memories! I love the pic of Kevin riding bitch. Please tell me you are going to scrapbook it!

Tasha said...

The 4 wheelers look like soooo much fun!