Thursday, October 11, 2007

Class

This is the first semester that I am not enjoying my master's class. It is more frustrating than anything & cancelled ALOT! It is also going to be the first class in my Master's that I don't make an A!! It's true - turns out she had to grade the final on a curve b/c everyone did so poorly. I would've had a D, but with the curve I have a C on the midterm. I made a 82 (which in her class 83 to 92 is a B, 93 and up A, you get the drift...so I originally made a 72 but in her class that is a D!!!)

Tonight I have a presentation (in 45 min) and I have a project due. I admire all you folks who can do flowcharts - it has given me more headaches than I can count. I hate those arrows! ha! Seriously though, we had maybe a one time 10 minute tutorial on it. It's only 15 points, so I am letting it go....

On a better note, I LOVE the new show "Dirty, Sexy Money"!!! Is anyone else watching? Only 3 shows have aired so far & Kevin & I are hooked! It is second on the 'ole DVR recording list! (And I deleted Private Practice - just not liking it.)

Wish me luck tonight on my presentation!

**updated: Presentation is over...and it went. This just isn't my class! I turned in my project that I'm not too proud of either. I have one big project and my final left. I just hope to pull a B in this class and move on to the next one!

Have a great weekend! :-)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

GOod for you for just getting the project done. Sometimes it's just better to be done with it and move on! I did the same thing with one of my last assignments. It came at a hectic time, and so I just prioritized. Don't feel bad....just get it over with!!! I am not living Private Practice either! I really like Addison, but the show just isn't that good. I will have to watch the Sexy Money one next week!! COngrats on the presentation being done!!

Tasha said...

Happy to hear the presentation is OVER. I do not like the way the teacher grades..I understand the need for a curve, but sometimes its not that great!

Steff said...

I'm such a horrible blogger friend! Sorry I haven't stopped by lately. Anyway, I totally admire you for going back to school. I know that I'm not in that frame of mind. I tell my friend Gela (who is going back to school) that I'm completely fine being a bachelor holder.

Okay, my new favorite show is Big Shots. I love it! Oh that and Moonlight. Mick is so dang H.O.T.!