Monday, October 22, 2007

We're home! :-)

We ended up going to Charlton - about an hour & 10 min. from home. It was just what we needed! We headed out Saturday morning, sat up camp, relaxed, listened to the Razorback game, Kevin made dinner, and we sat around the campfire. Sunday, we went exploring & headed home. Having a pop-up camper ROCKS!! We took Jax for his first trip since we were close to home. I am not sure what he thought about it - he liked the exploring part, but sitting around camp, he could probably do without. Somehow, I have managed to raise a dog that can't swim (discovered on a recent hike) and WON'T go #2 in the woods - I guess he prefers his own backyard toilet - ha! He seriously held it until we got home! And, yes, it was a gassy ride home! LOL! Enjoy the pics! More tomorrow!! hee-hee! Only I can go away for 24 hours and come home with 35 pictures! (I won't make you suffer through them all! ha!)





6 comments:

Steff said...

I'm assuming the gas was from the dog right?! LOL

Tasha said...

Awseome pics! I love Jax.

la bellina mammina said...

Sounds like fun! Beautiful pics :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh. Looks like such a relaxing time. I am jealous.

Lindsey said...

Oh what a beautiful place Lori!! I'm so glad (and jealous) you and Kevin got to get away and relax!

Tan said...

Sorry, but I'm with Jax on this one. Give me the city! LOL The pictures were beautiful though. I'm glad you had a good time. I laughed out loud at the "I am Man, I make fire" comment.