Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things Happening in My World:

1. My Bubby fixed my computer tonight for FREE!!!! Thank you Bubby! It is still at his house but will be home and running soon! Ahhh...

2. Parent Teacher Conferences are Monday, and I really should be working on Parent Conference forms right now instead of blogging!

3. I have given Jax 3 of his 8 shots of Adequan. He is already like a new dog! I highly recommend these expensive shots to anyone who has an arthritic dog!!

4. I have a Master's project due at the end of the month that I am starting on early.

5. And, I got my grades back for my presentation and the project that I thought I did horribly on - both A's! yippee!

6. Race for the Cure is this Saturday!

7. I am walking with my cousins, Peggy and Kristen.

8. After the race, Kevin and I are going on our last camping trip of the season. A short, but needed trip!

9. Kevin has had to close the restaurant every night this week again. We are just seeing each other as we come and go to work. It sucks!! He has Sat/Sun off - hence the camping!

10. I am going to help my friend, Donna, who is expecting twins to register at Target tomorrow. (Remember we went to Babies R Us on Sunday)

11. I LOVE my job!!! Have I said that lately? Well...I do!

12. I love my co-workers! They are my new bff's! :-)

13. I am ready for the weekend, because I need some time with my man!

4 comments:

Tan said...

Aren't Bubby's wonderful????

Tasha said...

YAYAY for an A. I am so PROUD of you.
Bubby is wonderful, I was without the internet for a week and was going crazy!

Ahhh, camping so much fun
Have a happy sweetest day!

marykathryn said...

Yea for you for getting away for the weekend..I think it is a must every once in a while...Me and my hubby are planning a date on Friday and I am PUMPED!!..hehe
How sad am I??..LOL

Lindsey said...

Enjoy the weekend and the much needed time with Kevin!! Congrats on the A (told ya so) and getting started early on the next project!