Friday, October 19, 2007

Take me away....

I still don't even know where we are going tomorrow, and I don't care! I just need to get away for a bit! No cell phone, no computers, no phone, no work....just me, the dog, nature, and my man. Ahhhhhh....is it tomorrow yet?

Kevin's work schedule is wearing us down...(but yes, we are thankful for the job). They have finally hired a new manager!! And now another manager is going on vacation, but his boss promises he will start the job duties he was HIRED to do the next week! We just need to make it one more week! There have been a few other curve balls thrown our way this week (especially Kevin) but we are staying focused and keeping in mind what is most important.

Wish us mucho peace while we take our last camping trip until Spring!!!

3 comments:

Steff said...

Mucho peace on its way! And hoping the bugs stay out of the tent. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun!! Hey - that "Scrappin'in the House" was TOO COOL!! I ended up making several projects and trying out new techniques that I never would have thought of! She's going to change the date on it next year and start doing it in March. Looking forward to scrappin' next weekend on Friday and then the Leisure Arts Sale as well! I've got my money saved this time!! No more charging for me!!

la bellina mammina said...

Have fun! And take lotsa photos :-)