Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Snapshots

Friday night after dinner with my buddy, Peggy and Jax's fav housesitter, Kristen, we tortured the cats with the Halloween costume that they bought for their dog. Simba was not too pleased at first. However, by the end, he was purring. So...don't let him fool ya - he liked it! ha!
Now...I have a healthy enough respect for the crazy cat below, Nala, to just lay the costume on her - not go to all the trouble of putting her legs in and everything. I mean, I don't want to lose a finger or get the crap end of her revenge - if you know what I mean! ha!
My critter kids hate Halloween and Christmas b/c I'll always find a way to torture them by dressing them up!

Saturday morning, I went to Skylar's (the little girl in the middle with the neon green uniform) soccer game. She is in my class at school. I loved it! Not a bad morning ... I hit the local Starbucks and sat out in nice weather enjoying the game!

After the game, we had a family day at the State Fair. Me, Peggy, Sandy, Kristen, Kayce, and Peggy & Sandy's mom hit the fair. The best part is the food - yum! I had a funnel cake, sno cone, and cotton candy...again, YUM!

Below is Kristen getting in over her head feeding the animals! ha!

I don't ride the rides - I am chicken. But, I will happily watch others and take pics! :-)
Sandy and Kayce got flying lessons:

Saturday night, Kevin and I watched the Razorback game...we won't even talk about that disappointment.

Then, Sunday, I went with my friend, Donna, who is expecting twins, to help her register at Babys R Us....FUN! Do I finally - at 34 years old - have baby fever? I'm NOT telling...heehee!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

*sniff*sniff*, I smell baby on someones mind! LOL!

Sounds like an awesome weekend. The pictures of the cats are to die for, so funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope so.

Anonymous said...

Aww!! Looks like you had an awesome weekend! I'm finally back in town. It was a LONG week in 2 cities!! Will blog again when I catch up!! Having family over for Chris's bday tomorrow and then I've got the all day scrap-a-thon on SATURDAY!! Looking FORWARD to the Leisure Arts sale!! I'm still trying to figure out where to "do lunch"!!!

Steff said...

Hmm...baby fever. Anything you'd like to share?!

From the looks of that second kitty...you still may end up with the crap end of things!

So, you go to student's games. I got an actual invitation to a student's birthday party. Is it appropriate to go? And if I go should I take a gift?

Lori said...

Nothing to share yet! :-)

I'd stay away from birthday parties...go to one and you have to go to all!

Lindsey said...

Great pics Lori!! Sounds like fun time. I'm only a few days behind in my blog reading!!