Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's been awhile...

...and you know how some of us girls love these questionnaire thingies...ha! Got this one from Steff ~ thanks for the material!

What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? I have a bar of Dove and a bottle of Suave body wash

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No

What would you change about your living room? I'd make it bigger so we could all fit in it on scrapbook night & be able to see the tv (that would be a flat screen with surround sound - while we are dreaming! ha!)

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? dirty

What is in your fridge? Not much at all - couple of bottles of water, slices of cheese, sour cream, eggs, mustard, a little mayo, butter...some of Kevin's cooking sauces & that's about it!

What is on top of your refrigerator? cookbooks, my favorite picture of Sydney and Autumn and my great-grandmother's candy dish

What color or design is your shower curtain? It is a silky material - brown with beads across the top...prettier than it sounds! ha!

How many plants are in your home right now? I don't have luck with indoor plants...only flowerbeds...so no indoor LIVE plants just fake ones!

Is your bed made right now? No...Kevin left after me! urgh! I hate it when the bed isn't made! But he thinks - why make it? You are just going to get back in it and mess it up! ha!

How many pillows do you sleep with? 2 - sometimes 3

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? yes - I have to have a night light

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes and it says "Must Love Dogs" - big shocker huh?

Chore you hate doing the most? cleaning the bathtub...sometimes I'll clean everything but that!

Any retro items are in your home? no I don't think so

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Yes - I have a gun for protection & I have a guard dog and a guard cat! LOL!

What does your home smell like right now? right now it smells fruity from the thingy plugged in the wall...but Jax just had dinner, so that could change quickly! ha!

Ever been on your roof? Nope

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Wonder how quick? If I had time to get stuff, I would get my pets, my scrapbooks, and my grandmother's quilts. Everything else could be replaced.

There - I got my quiz fix for a bit! LOL!

0 comments: