Monday, June 18, 2007

Weekend Ramblings...



Jax and I were so lazy this weekend, we didn't even want to get up to eat! ha! (Really he is so rotten that he wouldn't stay in the kitchen to eat by himself - he kept coming back to the computer room to make sure I was ok. So, of course, since I am the reason he is so rotten, I brought his bowl back for him!! ha! It relaxed him so much to know I was in eyesight that he laid down to finish eating!! If only I could find a man who loved me half as much as my dog! LOL!)

It was nice to finally spend a weekend around the house - I basically piddled around the house for 3 days. Friday, I worked in the backyard (pictures are below on Friday's post). Saturday, I ran a few errands, pampered myself with a haircut and more highlights (I went lighter for summer!! I was told that would happen once I was brave and got highlights!), I shopped for my step-dad for Dad's day, and met Peggy and Kristen for lunch at the best burger place around!! YUM! Sunday morning, it was storming so I slept in (with rotten dog in the bed b/c he is afraid of thunder storms since we moved - don't know what that is about!). I admit to skipping morning church b/c I just didn't have the heart to hear a Father's day message, but I went Sunday night to hear my cousin sing in the choir for his Pure Energy homecoming performance. It was really, really good!!! Then we headed off to a family dinner and before you know it, It's Monday again!! :-(

I only had 5 kiddo's today...they came around asking for teachers who wanted to volunteer to leave...we had two but they were hoping for at least four. It could get ugly!!!

**thanks to everyone who sent a private e-mail or a comment regarding my Father's day post. I promise that I don't dwell on that part of my life anymore - just that video and song brought it all back. Certain things or events will do that from time to time.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

sounds like you had a good weekend..

la bellina mammina said...

Jax is so cute!