Thursday, June 28, 2007

Things that make you go hmmmm....

"What tomato? I don't see a tomato..."
"Ok Mom...It was me stealing the tomatoes. Sorry!"
Yep ~ that's right folks ~ no raccoon. It was the DOG!!! I caught him red-handed or I wouldn't believe it myself!! Who would've thought the dog would eat tomatoes!
Scrappin' night with my girlfriends is tomorrow night....think anyone wants a hot dog or hamburger? LOL! This is what my freezer looks like with the left-overs from last weekend's catering job!!!! AND, there are MORE hot dogs in the refrigerator!! yikes!
Have a good weekend! I should have some horse show pictures next week to share. My Mom and my niece are riding in a horse show this weekend!

6 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

HoW many people are you having tomorrow!? LOL!

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

You could solve both problems but hanging a bunch of hot dogs from a bush in the backyard and letting Jax "steal" those.

Lori said...

LOL! Good idea ~ why didn't I think of that?

Tasha said...

thats so funny about the dog...Anyone up for a hot dog???

Tan said...

Hi, I found your blog through Lindsey's (So Much To Do), and I just have to jump in and say here: I love hotdogs!! LOL
Love your blog too!
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Wow, did Kevin go a little overboard on the hotdogs?? heehee.