Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tagged ... It's all about meme (what the heck is meme by the way?)

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

An Island Life
Whee! All The Way Home
Melanie in Orygun
Queen of Drama
These Are the Days...



Next, select five people to tag:
Tasha
Trina
Lindsey
Stef
FlipFlop

(enjoy ladies ~ hee-hee!!)

What were you doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago, I was a nanny (which is why I don't have children! It was an eye opener!) I was married, had just bought a house, and was looking for a teaching job.

What were you doing 1 year ago? I was finally embracing the single life...enjoying my summer - teaching summer school, making new friends and just taking it easy - ahhh...last summer ROCKED!!!

Five Snacks You Enjoy

poptarts
frito's and bean dip
chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven
peanut M&M's
oreo's

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To

I like to think I know the words to all the songs I sing to on the way to work, but I probably make up some words along the way! ha!
Tim McGraw - Red Rag Top
Sheryl Crow/Kid Rock - Picture
Shania Twain - Any Man of Mine
Dixie Chicks - Earl had to die
Sugarland - Something More

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire
Donate to local animal rescue groups
Help family
Buy a house on land so I can have all the critters I want (and a bonus scrapbook room!)
Take all my peeps who helped me through my divorce on a big trip to the beach (1st class!)
Adopt a child of my own

Five Bad Habits

I haven't smoked in 6 months! (yay!) but I still want one in times of stress!!!
Potty mouth (but it's gettin' WAY better!)
Not returning phone calls
Putting too much pressure on myself
Worrying

Five Things You Like To Do
Scrapbook!!!
Work in the flowerbeds
Chill out on the couch and watch tv with my dog, Jax
Sleep in on the weekends
Camp

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again

leg warmers
layered shirts with the collar turned up
daisy dukes (no one wants to see that!)
a bikini (those days are LONG gone!)
spandex

Five Favorite Toys
laptop
camera
cellphone
camper
tivo

now it's your turn!!!

7 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

interesting meme...yeah, what is a meme anyway> ;-)

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

You mean I should quit wearing these leg warmers now? They feel so comfy.

Tasha said...

Thanks...check with me soon okay!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 6 months of not smoking...I am so proud of you!
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Liar. I can think of 2 toys you left off that list!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I better really get on this one since I was tagged twice for it! LOL. And I'm so glad that you're not smoking!! I quit in '99 and still have cravings sometimes, but it's so unhealthy for you! Keep it up!

Trina said...

I LOVE to read "meme"s but I am sooo lazy about writing them...*sheepishly grinning* If I do it I will let you know, but if I don't its sooooooooo not personal! BTW...Im so glad you quit smoking too. It is so hard. I havent done it, but some of my loved ones have, and man is it tough, so good for you girlie!!!