Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finish the sentence survey MeMe

Maybe I should……start working out...but I don't want to! ha!

I love……life, my family, Kevin, my critters, all my friends (I am blessed - I have a lot to love in my life!)

People would say that... I’m compassionate (I learned this from an email quiz where people had to send back one word to describe you and almost everyone sent back compassionate! Thanks!)

I don’t understand…people who abuse or neglect children!

When I wake up in the morning…I hit the snooze!

I lost…the ability to pay attention during long time spans ~ I swear I have adult ADD!!!

Life is full of…adventures!!

My past is… something I have no regrets about because I can say I lived!.

I get annoyed when…people are rude.

Parties are…not the same for me now as when I was younger ~ha!

I wish…that one day I will hear the word Mom directed at me...

Dogs …are the best companions!!

Cats…do what they want, when they want!

Tomorrow…is another chance/opportunity.

I have a low tolerance…for idiots! (those people in meetings who ask dumb questions and have no idea what is going on AND then you might have to take orders from them....but hopefully that is all about to change with the job change - LOL!)

If I had a million dollars…I would travel, donate to animal rescues, and share with my peeps!

4 comments:

marykathryn said...

What a great little survey...Loved your answers, they made me smile. Hope you get all you want in life you seem like a wonderful person with an enormous heart!!

la bellina mammina said...

great replies

Trina said...

ADULT ADD?!! That made me giggle!! You don't seem like that is a serious problem for you...hahaha I love that everyone said compassionate for their one word back too. That is so sweet and I can totally see why.

Steff said...

Oh you know those people in the faculty meetings too?!

I'm heading out for a four day confrence with said people...Lord give me strength and one of those zapper things for my tongue!