Friday, June 29, 2007

My first award!!!!

Thanks to MaryKathryn over at Just Going with the Flow... for the nomination!!! I am sooo excited!!
See Kevin - I'm not a geek for blogging ~ I'm a rockin' girl blogger!! Take that! LOL!
Ok...I am supposed to nominate 5 of my favorite blogs for this award. I think some of you may have already received the award...if so, it just means you double-rock! :-)
In no certain order:
Lindsey at So Much to Do... She is awesome! I just know that if we lived closer, we would be best buds. She is a teacher too and has great teacher stories!
Flip Flop Mamma ~ She just inspires me b/c she is true to herself and shares her thoughts and stays true to her faith. And she has a precious family ~ if you haven't seen theBeast, go check her out! What a hoot!
DraMa over at The Emancipation of the Drama Queen ~ simply because she is freakin' hilarious!! And, well, look at her blog title - don't want to risk the drama of her NOT being nominated! ha!
Tasha at A Day in the Life of... She welcomed us into her day by day count down of the wedding and is now living as a newlywed with two adorable little girls.
And last but not least - Lindsay at My Splatter Painted Life My blog would look boring without her!! She is AWESOME!!! A genuinely nice, giving person with a positive attitude!
Now...ladies - go out and nominate some other Rockin' Bloggers! :-)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are too sweet!!! And congrats on your nomination too!!! Thanks!!

Nadine said...

Hi, I stopped by to say congrats on the blog award from Mary. I like your design its great. I'll have to check your picks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! I totally think you rock too!!

la bellina mammina said...

Congrats Lori!!

Tasha said...

WOW a nomination for me...Thankyou! Oh and congrats on your nomination as well.

Lindsay said...

THANK YOU!