Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Interview

The big job interview was today, and I really think it went well!! They have two more people to interview, so I will know something by the middle of next week! It is a really nice school ~ so clean and in such a good area! It was nice to just drive to the school and not be nervous b/c the parking lot was almost empty ~ no riffraff wondering down the street with guns or bottles of liquor in brown paper sacks...oh the things I WOULDN'T miss!!!

If this doesn't work out, I have another school I am going to approach ~ all my classroom stuff is in my garage so why not move schools in the fall!?!? ha! Anyway...I am too busy trying to close my room, move/pack all my stuff, AND set up a summer school room to even think about it!! So...I'll think about it next week!

Tomorrow is the officially the last day with the kiddo's! I would say they are really behaving for the it to be the last week of school, but I don't want to jinx anything! :-)

1 comments:

Tasha said...

Good luck on the interview....hope everything works out for the better. :)